Thursday, June 18, 2009
Coffee Coffee Coffee Coffee Coffee
Umm...yeah. Italian coffee is delicious, and it is also 50 times stronger than what is found in America. I found out through experience. I woke up, today, the second day of my stay here and stumbled into the kitchen at 7am. Ahg, the only reason I got up so early was to meet Tiziana and go to the market for some shopping. Coffee was waiting for me already. I ASSUMED, and you know what happens when we assume anything, the whole thing was for me. Ohhhhh nooooooo it wasn't. hahahahaha. I took a cappuccino sized mug full of espresso strength cafe and ran out the door to meet my friend. So what happened to me? Racing heart, perspiration, slight nausea... caffeine overdose. When we got to the market everyone stopped for some cafe before the day's activity. They gasped in uber disbelief as I refused to have cafe with them. I could feel the disappointment in the air. She's not one of us yet. Oh, if they only knew. I think another serving of cafe would have put me in the hospital!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment